Creating The Ultimate Indoor Golfing Experience - Jon Standing / Indoor Golf Arena (023) #HeliumRadio
Jon Standing is the founder and creative force behind Indoor Golf Arena, a Netherlands-based startup that looks to disrupt while compliment the European golf market.
Indoor Golf Arena® plans to first build in the Netherlands at a location close to Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport. The innovative concept has been developed by Indoor Golf Solutions International, a co-operation between Dutch companies Outstanding Enterprises and ZJA Zwarts & Jansma Architects.
Key Project Features:
• 12.000 m2 of undulating synthetic grass practice areas, designed by Nicklaus Design and installed by Southwest Greens
• State-of-the-art Foresight Sports golf simulators, all set in a comfortable, golf-themed Spike Bar
• Hitting bays providing facilities to practice awkward lies
• An unconventional indoor driving range, with extensive food and drink menu, served at the bays by hosts
• Wellness and golf fitness facilities
• Top quality restaurant, bar and lounge areas
• Comprehensive conference and meeting facilities
• A 200 room, four star hotel
• PGAs of Europe Training Center
• Environmentally controlled indoor facilities, allowing golf to be played and practiced all year round
According to Jon, “The concept of Indoor Golf Arena® is based on a thorough understanding of the current trends in the golf market (supported by extensive market research in cooperation with Colliers International and AECOM), and a clear vision for the future of golf which includes developing the Indoor Golf Arena® brand as a complement to traditional outdoor facilities”.
To learn more about Indoor Golf Arena® and Jon Standing:
Special Guest: Jon Standing – Founder, Indoor Golf Arena.