How Mikey Taylor Pivoted from Pro Skateboarding to Real Estate Investing
In this episode, I am joined by Josh Schmidt from FlipSystem and my son/business partner Antoine Martel as we interview Mikey Taylor, a serial entrepreneur who went from pro skateboarding to real estate investing.
Mikey shares his story of how he co-founded Saint Archer Brewing Company, Sovrn Skateboards and Avni Intelligence. He also reveals his secrets to finding financial freedom and creating impact through Commune Capital, a private equity real estate investment firm.
You will learn:
– How Mikey transitioned from skateboarding to entrepreneurship
– What challenges he faced along the way and how he overcame them
– What are the opportunities and trends in the real estate market
– How Commune Capital helps investors achieve passive income and wealth creation
– How Mikey balances his personal and professional life
You can follow Mikey on Instagram @mikeytaylor You can also learn more about about his private equity firm at communecapital.com.
If you enjoyed this interview, please give it a thumbs up and leave a comment below.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel for more inspiring interviews with successful entrepreneurs.
You can also follow me on Instagram @ericmartelofficial Thank you for watching and I’ll see you in the next episode! #MikeyTaylor #breakawayfromtheratrace #ProSkateboarding #CommuneCapital