189 – GO FOR NO! How more No’s Lead to YES! with Andrea Waltz
Andrea Waltz is the co-founder of Courage Crafters, Inc. and co-author of the best-selling book, Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There. For almost two decades, Andrea has been teaching people in virtually every business and industry how to think and feel differently about failure, rejection, and the word, “no” to achieve their goals and dreams.
- Handling fear of rejection in sales, at trade shows and expos
- How does fear of rejection impact the tradeshow industry?
- Where does it show up?
- What can people do at a tradeshow to be better at handling the fear of rejection?
- Your top tips for our listeners (trade show producers, planners, sponsors and exhibitors)
Andrea’s Top Takeaways:
- Courageously connect by being the one to initiate and build relationships
- Any fear is a fleeting feeling, the results form your efforts impact you a long time.
Free Assessment Quiz from Andrea!
Connect with Andrea Waltz:
- @GoforNo (Twitter and Instagram)
Join the Trade Show U Email Newsletter for updates and exclusive access to Tips, Tools and Trainings!
Subscribe at your favorite Podcast Platform!
Mentioned in this episode:
Powerful Data Analytics with BearIQ from Bear Analytics
I want to take a second to cover one of the hottest topics in the events industry right now:
If you are a show organizer, you’re probably trying to gain a leg up on how to return to
One company leading the charge for growing events is Bear Analytics.
With their cutting-edge platform, Bear IQ, easily aggregates, cleans, and measures, event
performance – showing you exactly where to focus your marketing, sales, and education
team’s energy. The best part is – it’s powered by the data you’re already collecting.
It means you can use their predictive tools to grow audience, increase exhibitor and sponsor sales, and easily measure engagement across your education and certification programs.
If you even a little curious, reach out to them at WWW.BearAnalytics.com and tell them Jim sent you!
Mention code “TSU” to let them know Trade Show University to unlock a free post-event