Episode 67: Words and Numbers Listener Special
This week on Words and Numbers, it’s all about you, the listener. Join James Harrigan and Antony Davies as they answer questions from listeners posed in the Words and Numbers: Backstage Facebook group. Don’t miss out on the next opportunity to have your questions answered on air! Join the Words and Numbers: Backstage Facebook group, where the conversation continues.
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Datasets
- Do we have the right to silence speech?
- Is there a case for progressive taxes?
- What is causing the youth unemployment?
- Why does government only grow?
- How can markets encourage us to use scarce resources judiciously
- Will prostitution ever be legal?