1. Life Improvement Radio "Enhancing Lives Daily"
2. Untethered Radio (18+) "Mature Content For Immature Audiences"
3. Pharmacy Radio Network Exploring The Pharmacy Industry
4. CareONE Radio Tomorrow's Healthcare Information Today
5. THERMAL Radio Our Tracks Are Hot
6. 6Pack Sports Radio Sports. Beer. Dadbods.
7. Entrepreneur Radio Business News Daily
8. Charitable Works
Live News Updates
The Subways were kind enough to chronicle their North American tour for us, and we’ll be running their tour diary in several installments this week. Billy Lunn will be our guide, and as he writes, “Because so much usually ends up happening on our tours, we thought that this time round, whilst we’re on our exciting US/Canada tour, I’d keep a diary of all our happenings.
As well as being a nice little insight for you guys into our daily lives, it’s also a nice way for me to recap and relive the days as they happen!
Check out entries for Days 6-10 below.
Early start today for a Converse live session, but it was a great excuse to get in a cab and see the sights of beautiful Boston. The wealth of redbrick buildings reminded us of the redbrick of Manchester in our own U.K., which adds a natural autumnal look to the city, and this wonderful quality was compounded by the blue skies and soft, orange sunlight! On our way we passed Harvard Business School on our right, and I wanted to take a detour over the bridge to Harvard Square in Cambridge so I could get a nice feel of what it’s like there. All of a sudden I felt pangs of wanting to study a postgraduate at a Boston uni after I finish my BA at Cambridge—assuming I graduate, of course! Haha! We didn’t take the detour; we like to be punctual!
Written by: #HeliumRadio