#16: Mid-way through NBA Second Round, what's changed?
In this episode we'll recap how the second round of the 2021 NBA Playoffs is going so far! At time of recording, the Sixers and Hawks were tied at 1-1, Nets were up 2-1 on Bucks, Suns were up 2-0 on Nuggets, and Jazz were up 2-0 on Clippers.
Some highlights so far:
- Donovan Mitchell is BALLING! 45 in Game 1, 27 first half points in Game 2 (finished with 37), and Jazz have held on to win a few nail-biters at home in Utah.
- Suns have a balanced offense, Booker doesn't need to drop 30 to win a game. They've proven that in both series so far.
- Bucks defense is getting torched in Brooklyn, sans Harden. They slowed down the game enough to win on a game winning layup by Jrue Holiday in game 3, but can they keep up. We talk chances of Harden coming back as well.
- Embiid looks healthy and not injured at all. Has played over 30 minutes every game, playoff career high 40 in game 2 and dominating the thinner Capela.
What happened Friday night:
- Philly wins game 3 behind another big game from Embiid. They are now up 2-1
- Joel Embiid had 27, 9 boards, and 8 asssits.
- Tobias Harris chipped in with 22 and 8
- 3 headed monster for PHX as they cruise against Nuggets for 3-0 lead
- Ayton: 10 and 15
- CP3: 27 and 8 assists
- Devin Booker: 28 and 6 boards
- Jokic finishes with 32, 20 boards, 10 assits in loss. Had 10 offensive rebounds.
We also take a look at the tournament challenge for who will win a FREE In N Out Sports Podcast "Sims' Stats" or "Dub's Diaries" shirt and see how many brackets got busted for having Lakers make it to the finals.
Let us know your thoughts at email@example.com or on Instagram @in_n_outpodcast and catch y'all next week!